I feel like I’ve got a million things to share and start as soon as I get back home to DC and I want to just spill it all! If I did tell you everything I’m pretty sure it take 30 minutes and that is what my journal is for, but for now because I just have this urge here we go:
• Book a flight home to Atlanta as soon as my sister gets back from France so I can see my family. These past couple of days really showed me how much I love family and how special it is when everyone can be together.
• Start writing a children’s novel. I think this could be fun and I want to do it with my sister. Were both creative and I think it could be something great!
• Find out if I can paint my new room! So exciting that our housing debacle is over; I swear everything happens for a reason. The last time I got to paint my room was about 10 years ago and I’d like to do it again.
• Start CrossFit Foundations asap and by asap I mean as soon as I get the proper funding :) I have been wanting to try CrossFit for about a year now and again these past couple of days coming up with bootcamp style workouts on the beach each morning and a lot of research has me sold on joining CrossFit. Yes, I am going to become a WOD junkie :)
• Go to Whole Foods as soon as I get home to stock up for the next week or two.
• Get gel nails again! As much as I love the beach and all the benefits of salt water, it ate away at my gel nails and now it’s time again to make them look pretty again.
• Start and finish my new book I just bought here at the airport. It’s called Faithful Place by Tana French. I want to devote an hour a day to reading it.
Adios time to board!