I was babysat last night so I woke up my normal time (early), but I feel so refreshed right now. I think it is a combination of having a rest day yesterday and not going out last night. There comes a time when you know your tired ie. you fall asleep in the metro on the way to babysit and drop your Starbucks (yes I did that yesterday). So today feels like a brand new day and I have a FULL to-do list!
- long run (I want one of those Last of the Mohincans type runs right now)
- Return car back to my brothers house
- Go to the Mac store to get my Iphone fixed (the on/off button is not working)
- Remake A Side of Sneakers delicious looking Better-Than-Starbucks Pumpkin Scones….yum!
- Cheer on the Dawgs!
- Work on 2 items that are coming up on Monday and Tuesday at work next week
- Buy the biggest cork board I can find (making an inspiration board for the apartment)
- Clean my room (badly needs it)
- Finish some really over-due thank you cards (got it mom)
- Steam my dress for tonight
- Write two posts for two of my friends (thank you again for asking me!)
Ok… I think and hope that is it on my to-do list!
P.S. If you haven’t watched Up All Night yet, I recommend you get on Hulu or On Demand and watch it. I just watched it while loving a bowl of banana maple vegan over night oats. Time flies when your having fun and now its time to tackle my list. Happy Saturday!
P.P.S Happy October 1st!